Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oh, Poop...

Sigh... I really need to start being more careful about what I say on this blog.  Last Friday, I called it an ordinary day, and then I practically set my kitchen on fire that evening!

Yesterday, I said that Tucker doesn't have dirty diapers all day long, and today?  He started before my workout alarm, and. he. never. stopped.

Poor baby.  Poor messy cribbed, leaky diapered, red-bottomed, poopin' in the tub baby.

And by the way, slow drains and diarrhea are not a good combination.  (Don't blame me for that mental image!  You chose to read a blog post with "poop" in the title, now didn't you?)

So... Day 9?  Simply praying for health, and a few clean diapers tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Yes, it was one of those days that you really need to step back and look at what's going on in your life at this moment. As I'm sitting in that tiny bathroom over the slow draining tub, holding a baby out of the nasty goo, Jess coming to try and rescue him and the toys, and finally Maisy excitedly coming to peek at the poop, I think to myself, these are the moments you remember. Sure they are frustrating. You can also think of 10 other things you'd rather be doing right now. Then you stop and think, this is funny. This is living. This is family through and through. I'm glad we are where we are. I'm blessed to have these moments with a wonderful family.